Ninnik Nishukan's Ranma 1/2

Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Chapters of Between!


I've published chapters three and four of Between. Chapter three concerns the Mark of the Gods and the Gambling King story arches, and chapter four is all about the Three-legged Obstacle Race at Zekkyo.

Read them here!





Hopefully I'll be updating Omiyage and Proxemics soon, but I don't know when.
I haven't forgotten about them.

Above, you can see some gorgeous Ry/Uk art I've stolen from a Japanese Ry/Uk Fan Art Gallery, which you can find a link to on the menu to your right. Apparently the artist's name is Mako.
Anyway, my point is that with the exception of a few screen caps, the art used on my front page isn't made by me, only the art under My R + U Gallery.
I've linked to all the sites I've taken the art from on the menu to the left.

Ninnik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home