Ninnik Nishukan's Ranma 1/2

Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Ryoga/Ukyo Story!

I've just published a new Ryoga/Ukyo story at fanfiction.net. It's called Between and deals with Ryoga and Ukyo "between the panels" in the manga.
I've tried my best at keeping it a bit more canonish this time around, and it's supposed to be filling in the blanks on some of the stuff we didn't get to see in the manga without attempting to force romance into it...but of course, there will also be some scenes (set after all the actual manga stories) that are completely fabricated, heheh. Because I also want to write a bit about what might've happened after their last adventure together in the manga...and since I'm a huge Ry/Uk 'shipper, I'll be suffering from a special kind of temporary amnesia concentrated only around the existence of Akari and Konatsu when writing about anything beyond issue 27 (25 in the English version).


READ Between HERE.

Ninnik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home